Friday, August 31, 2012

Mourning In America - Brother Ali prod by Jake One (video)

I don't know about anybody else but I've been struggling, lately, with how corrupt our government is. The upcoming presidential election won't really change anything because the game won't change. I'll stop there but definitely check out Alis new video, it'll at least make you think.

"Every time a leader tries to stand up for our freedom/ Someone claps them with the heater their brain and back leaking/ A shame their family grieving the only way to see them/ Is a displaced dream displayed in a museum

They say they built our nation for a reason/ Then they stained it with the bleeding of the slaves that never seen it/ I ain’t hating I still want to believe it/ And I’m not trying to leave it I just call it how I see it"

No comments:

Post a Comment